You are awesome.
(We really believe it.)
Check out how to volunteer with #TeamDragonfly in the fight to end human trafficking!
(Looking for an internship? Click here!)
Volunteer Direct Care Support Advocate
- Preferred academic and/or professional backgrounds: Mental Health, Social Work, Medicine.
- Consistent time commitment.
- Volunteers will provide direct care services to victim/survivors of human trafficking. Required 40 hours of training, plus background check and interview. Additional on the job training required.
- Particular need for bilingual advocates.
- Professional Services needed include: Medical, Dental, Mental Health, Legal.
- For professionals or clinics who would like to offer services pro bono to victims of human trafficking.
- Must have professional video production experience.
- Needed on a project basis.
Fundraising / Event Hosting
Volunteers can help at fundraising events hosted by The Dragonfly Home. We also really encourage you to put your creativity and favorite hobbies to use in the fight against human trafficking! Try your hand at hosting…
- A read-a-thon / walk-a-thon / dance-a-thon
- A 5K
- A dance
- An art show/concert/performance night
- A Mary Kay/Arbonne/Pampered Chef benefit party
- A costume party
- A bake sale at work/school/church
…and donate the proceeds to The Dragonfly Home! If you let us know what you’re doing, we may provide you with digital materials to promote your event!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Dragonfly Home does not guarantee volunteer positions. ALL volunteers must: 1) participate in required training (for direct care volunteers, the 40-hour Oklahoma Attorney General mandated training); 2) consent to a background check; 3) participate in an interview; AND 4) receive Director approval before becoming a Dragonfly volunteer.