Check out how to volunteer with #TeamDragonfly
in the fight to end human trafficking!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Dragonfly Home does not guarantee volunteer positions. ALL volunteers must:
1) participate in required training (for direct care volunteers, the 40-hour Oklahoma Attorney General mandated training);
2) consent to a background check;
3) participate in an interview; and
4) receive Director approval before becoming a Dragonfly volunteer.
(Looking for an internship? Click here!)
Volunteer Direct Care Support Advocate
Please note: Volunteer positions in the Direct Care Department require extensive training and Director approval.
- Preferred academic and/or professional backgrounds: Mental Health, Social Work, Medicine.
- Consistent time commitment.
- Volunteers will provide direct care services to victim/survivors of human trafficking. Required 40 hours of training, plus background check and interview. Additional on the job training required.
- Particular need for bilingual advocates.
- Professional Services needed include: Medical, Dental, Mental Health, Legal.
- For professionals or clinics who would like to offer services pro bono to victims of human trafficking.
The MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to help Dragonfly is to conduct your own fundraiser! And you can get started today! Here are a few ways:
- Create an online fundraising page HERE <link> and share it on your social media.
- Do a gift card drive at your church, school, party, etc. We can always use the following gift cards:
- Sam’s Club
- Gas cards: 7-11, OnCue, etc.
- Vanilla Visa Cards
- Host an event or sell a product and donate proceeds. If you have an idea for something like this, please contact us! We do have some guidelines for you to follow, but we’ll do our best to work with you on your idea!