Bilingual Case Manager
The Bilingual Case Manager (CM) is responsible for the intake, coordination and follow-up of all services to and resources for human trafficking victim-survivors on their caseload. The CM will provide specialized, intensive, trauma-informed case management and crisis intervention services to both minor and adult human trafficking victim-survivors. The CM will provide case management services through The Dragonfly Home Human Trafficking Relief and Restoration Center and will provide crisis intervention and support services via The Dragonfly Home’s 24-hour Human Trafficking Helpline.
– Master’s degree in social work or related field preferred; Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years’ experience working with victims of human trafficking, sexual assault, domestic violence or other victim population, or with other vulnerable populations preferred
– Multilingual or Bilingual, with strong preference given to English/Spanish
– Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and on a team
– Strong written, oral communication skills; documentation, administrative skills
– Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to think critically and address crisis situations as they arise
– Flexibility, ability to accommodate need to provide crisis intervention, victim assistance after normal work hours
For questions, please email Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Whitney and Niqui at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.