You can make an impact in the life of human trafficking survivors TODAY.
Where Will Your Donation Go?
Your donation go towards helping The Dragonfly Home provide life-saving, life-changing services for survivors of human trafficking, such as:
- Safe shelter (through our partners or through our Shelter Program, coming in 2018)
- Food and clothing
- Medical and dental services
- Mental health counseling and therapy
- Education and employment assistance
- Legal assistance
- Access to our 24-Hour Human Trafficking Helpline
…and much more. Learn more by taking a look at our Human Trafficking Survivor Services.
The Dragonfly Home is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, so your donation is tax deductible.
Prefer to send a check? Mail your donation to:
The Dragonfly Home
P.O. Box 94613.
Oklahoma City, OK 73143
Monthly Giving Form