The Dragonfly Home
Human Trafficking Relief and Restoration Center
Connecting Victim/Survivors of Human Trafficking to Life Changing Services
Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, The Dragonfly Home Relief and Restoration Center (HTRRC) is a safe, non-residential but home-like place where victims of human trafficking can receive care and connection to critical services. The HTRRC is Oklahoma’s only state-certified program dedicated exclusively to serving human trafficking survivors, as well as Oklahoma’s first state-certified human trafficking crisis center model. All services are geared especially for those who have come out of human trafficking and their unique needs.
At the HTRRC, Dragonfly Advocates serve men and women, those who have been exploited in sex trafficking, labor trafficking, or both. In some situations, The Dragonfly Home serves youth victims of human trafficking, as well. (Learn more about our innovative non-residential model here.) Trafficking survivors receive trauma-informed, victim-centered assistance and linkage to an array of critical resources so that each individual’s unique needs are met and goals achieved.
The Dragonfly Home Staff is passionate about delivering this care and assistance in a home-based atmosphere so victim/survivors can experience relief and restoration in a safe, welcoming, and comfortable environment.
Linking to Services through Community Partnerships
Through many community partnerships in Oklahoma City and around Oklahoma, The Dragonfly Home will connect victim/survivors to a variety of services, including, but not limited to*:
– Intensive case management services (a combination of counseling and case management)
– Emergency shelter and transitional housing
– Food and clothing
– Medical, gynecological, and dental care
– Children’s services
– Mental health counseling/ therapeutic services
– Document and ID retrieval
– Transportation (case by case basis)
– Legal assistance, including court advocacy
– Substance abuse support and recovery
– Vocational training
– Information on crime victims rights
– Assistance with crime victims compensation
– Resume writing and job placement assistance
– Education and financial aid assistance
– Parenting and life skills classes
– Immigration document assistance
– SANE exams
– Victim protective orders
*Not an exhaustive list
*The Dragonfly Home provides services free from all forms of unlawful discrimination based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age; disabilities (i.e., physical, mental illness and substance abuse), economic or educational status, religion and national origin, or on the basis of immigration status.
*Survivor Residents are not required to participate in any religious or spiritual activities to receive services.
Coming in 2018:
The Dragonfly Home Shelter Program for Victims of Sex Trafficking
Click here for more information!