Full-time Service Coordinator
The Full-time Service Coordinator (FSC) is a VOCA grant-funded position. The FSC will provide direct care services to human trafficking victim/survivors and administrative support related to direct care service provision. The FSC will coordinate services through The Dragonfly Home Human Trafficking Relief and Restoration Center; at The Dragonfly Home’s offices at Palomar, Oklahoma City’s Family Justice Center (FJC); and via The Dragonfly Home 24-Hour Human Trafficking Helpline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in human services, social work, mental health, substance abuse; or
- 2-4 years of experience working in human trafficking or domestic violence victim advocacy
- Flexibility, ability to accommodate need for crisis intervention and/or victim advocacy after normal working hours;
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
If interested in the position, please email your cover letter and resume to :